Friday, May 6, 2011

Turquoise Shatter

Yep, another blue shatter, and I am NOT complaining..LOL!!!









































This is so pretty and has that same shimmer as "Blue Shatter", and I love it.  It reminds me of a cool inviting pool in summer time!!














I love going swimming in the summer time, even though I love walking on the beach, I would NEVER just dive into it, I prefer cleaners waters to "take a quick dip"...like a pool...sad but true!














Our oceans are so polluted right now, and even though  I love scuba diving (I'm a certified scuba diver), I really hate to see all the dead coral and sick marine life when I do go diving, it's so sad :(














Turquoise Shatter will be available beginning May 2011 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for  $8.50 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each Shatter coat.
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!

 So ladies, if you don't go swimming this summer, make sure you definitely "dive into" this color :)


Keep it sweet and have a great weekend!

*This product sent by PR for review
Pin It!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great combination <3

Unknown said...

I think this would be awesome over a pink or purple too :)

Yasmin said...

OMG I must have this!! This is such a pretty color!

FOREVER '92 said...

So pretty! I love this color for shatter (:
-thanks for the swatch pics!!

BMR said...

You are KILLING IT with these blue shatters! :)

This is gorgeous. I need it in my life. NEED.

Anonymous said...

I think this one's my favorite shatter shade. :)