Friday, May 28, 2010

Sweet Blog Award

I got a sweet treat...THREE TIMES from Stephanie at Imperfectly Painted Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes   ,and  Theresia at Amused Polish.

Thanks Chicas!























So here are 10 more bloggers who I think deserve this

Scandalously Polished (the sweetest blogger around)
Bright Lights, Big Color (she has a baking blog too!)
Lissa's Nails
Le Vernis Chocolat

Getcha Nails Did (she has a huge giveaway now, check it out)
Nail Newby (she's new to the game, and just starting out, check her out)
Lacquer Lady

The Hungry Asian
The Dutch Nail Blog (she gave me a nail challenge check back next week for my results)
The Edge of Sanity

The instructions that came with it were:

1) Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.

2) Put the award on your blog.

3) Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers.

4) Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment.

I love all these blogs and each one is so neat and individual, I hope they enjoy this award, pass it on to your favorite 10 blogs! :)
Pin It!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

How sweet, thank you :)

Kae said...

Thank you for the award ♥

Audrey said...

Awe - how sweet - thank you for my award!!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!!

www.levernischocolat.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@Audrey- I sent an email this morning, great giveaway :), sorry about the camera:(

... said...

Thank you, thank you for the award! :)