Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My First Barry M

I received my first Barry M color in a recent international swap and I was so happy.  I previously had not had a chance to get my hands on this brand, I was giddy when I saw it in the package.

Barry M "Indigo", 2 coats















I decided to decorate my ring finger with some "Zoya dots" made with "Mira", "Keiko" and "Areej".





























This Barry M color was awesome! Definitely made my top 10 favorite polishes.  It is a true indigo creme, so bright and regal, and the formula definitely delivered.















I loved this manicure, and I was so unhappy to take it off, it wore well too, all I had was tip wear, no chips and I day 4 looked great!
















I'd love to tell all my American ladies that there is a dupe, but I can't think of one, at least not in my stash.  I think this color is in a league of it's own.
Pin It!

14 comments:

Playing with Polish said...

Beautiful and long wearing - two things that make a polish awesome! That blue looks great on you, and I love the accent nail! :-D

Rory said...

It really is gorgeous! I love purples this shade and they look killer on you!

Biba said...

This is my favourite Barry M polish!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I love that color - very bold but not in your face. And the dots are a nice touch.

KarenD said...

Love the dots!

adorepink said...

this is really vivid and pretty! love. Also, are those peeps on your background. so cute! haha

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone, I truly loved this manicure :) and yes in honor of Easter approaching, I've changed my background to PEEPS!!

Martje said...

beautiful deep blue, I love just one finger being dotted as well :)

Natalie said...

Very pretty! And, I love the polka dots! :)

Thea said...

Hi <3
All you nail-bloggers have inspired me, so I have opened a nail-blog too! It would mean a lot to me if you take a look (And leave a comment even if my blog is on norwegian) <3 Big hugs from Thea (PS: Sry my bad english!)

http://hverdagsnegler.blogspot.com

jbrobeck said...

I love Barry M, I betcha will be addicted now! did this one stain on you? Spring Green stained me and now I am worried...

Enamel Girl said...

Oooh, that is pretty! I don't own any Barry M's (for now).

amusedPolish said...

I've got this polish in a swap too and it's been sitting there, waiting to be used ;)

Zara said...

That is such a gorgeous blue! I love the dots, too.