Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nubar "Star Sparkle"

Nubar "Star Sparkle" is from their "Sparkle Collection" and is a a mix of silver and holographic glitter suspended in a clear base.  It's sparklicious!!!

Nubar
"Star Sparkle"
3 coats














I love how much this baby sparkle,s but it is definitely meant to be layered over a silver or white...or any color for that matter ...LOL :)














Like most from this collection, it does not dry smooth, so it requires at a minimum 2 coats of top coat..may be 3 :)










































I kinda like it by itself..who am I kidding, I like anything that sparkles..LOL! Do you have any from this collection?
Pin It!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Love the sparkles! It is certainly sparklicious! I don't own any Nubar polishes yet but I really want to get some.

Nailderella said...

I love it! It's so sparkly!

Robin said...

Your blog rocks!! Love the Nubar polish-it is so girlie.

polishloving said...

i love how it looks on its own :) stunning

Crystal said...

oh wow these sparkles almost hypnotize me.... :S
I have hyacinth sparkle from this collection...but me like this one a lot...