Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Glitzology "Reply Hazy, Try Again"

Yep, another lovely from "Glitzology", and this one was just as gorgeous as all the previous ones. :)
















Glitzology "Reply Hazy, Try Again" over OPI "Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue".








































What a perfect pair.  I did 2 coats of the OPI and then 2 coats of the glitter on top. I did add 5 drops of thinner to the glitter before, so the glitter would apply less-clumpy.

Then topped it with 2 coats of top coat and that was it.



























Bottle Shot














"Glitzology "Reply Hazy, Try Again" was inspired by one of my favorite things as a child (and adult), the Magic 8 Ball."  This polishes features lots of sapphire blue glitter, along with matte black and white bars , squares, and hexes."

Bottle Shot














The OPI "Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue" served as the perfect base color, and the glitter applied smoothly, and only need 2 coats of top coat to dry.  PERFECTLY glassy and smooth. :)














Here are some pics of it in indirect lighting to show the detail in the glitter.














The bright blue sapphire glitter is so bright and shiny and is the perfect "blue bling".  I also like the bar glitter she uses, it is not too long, and is easy to apply to the nail and position so that the ends do not "hang off".






























Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Niesha(skyla91) said...

I really love this I need to get into these indie brands!

Unknown said...

You are totally making me fall for Glitzology. They have the best polishes! This is another pretty one.

Dema said...

Pretty as usual :) I ordered 5 minis using her 50% off today :P

nail a college drop out said...

love this combo

Eclipse said...

I am completely blaming you for my recent foray into indie polishes......I saw the glitzology reviews you did and immediately went to etsy and proceeded to overload my PayPal account lol! Previously I had decided I could avoid indies because if I didn't see it I wouldn't need it.....well you fixed that for me :) I now have ordered numerous glitzology and others. So thanks for the intro to them.......although my husband might be cursing you right now lol.

Unknown said...

@Eclipse- LOL, Im happy to help, even if it does hurt a bit :)... enjoy all the new colors and tell your husband I said "Sorry", LOL :)