Thursday, January 3, 2013

CVS Nail HQ

Have you seen the new Nail HQ at CVS? Check it out...



















The new Nail HQ provides shoppers easy access to new nail innovations, home gels kits,  and on-trend shades all in one easy location!

Check out some of the great things you can find there...






























These Gel Perfect Remover envelopes are a life saver in removing many gel manicures, love them! :)

















Move over Walgreens, CVS/pharmacy just became my new favorite drugstore, LOL :)

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

2 comments:

♥vendy♥ said...

Lovely things doll... Unfortunately there isn't nothing like this in italy
I'll wait for you on my blog
Kiss
Vendy

Rakuzen said...

Thanks for this post!! RiteAid is my favorite for buying nail polish, but now that I've moved, the Rite Aid in my new town isn't that good! But there's a CVS on pretty much every street corner :) So thanks!

Melinda