Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Latest "Nail Mail" from Europe...

Of course I love receiving "Nail Mail", but what's even better is "Nail Mail" from the UK...



 Barry M Gelly's: Left to Right: blackberry, (blue) plum, watermelon, blueberry, prickly pear, satsuma, grapefruit. Thanks to my European "hook-up" for grabbing these beauties for me :)

Aren't the names yummy? I saw them on this blog Brit Nails, sand I knew I had to have them!

Barry M Gelly Nail Effects are "Hi shine Gel effect Nail Paint provides an extra glossy finish".  I got all of the colors in the collection except for "Blood Orange", and "Pomegranate". :) 

The polish is rumored to last longer than regular polish and not lose it's shine (think Shellac). I'll have to test it out and see. Swatches will be coming soon :)

Keep it Sweet!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo Jealous! Super Awesome; cannot wait to see the swatches.

Marisa said...

These look really pretty!