Monday, February 11, 2013

KBShimmer and Barry M....the perfect sunken treasure.

Happy Monday!  I had a crappy weekend and I got nothing I wanted done but that only means one thing....This week is gonna rock!

Today I have a cute combo I did using one of my favorite KBShimmer colors "Shipwreck", and one of my new Barry M Gelly's "Blackberry".
























































Bottle Shot














I first started with 2 coats of Barry M "Gelly" Hi-Shine Nail Paint, which dried to a perfect shine and was perfectly level and smooth.

Bottle Shot














Then, I applied KBShimmer "Shipwreck" to the top of the nail by dabbing it on in 2 coats. KBShimmer "Shipwreck" has a deep blue/green jelly base with multi-shaped glitter in teals, aquas, blues, green purples and even copper. The copper glitter is what "sets it off", and makes this polish look like sunken treasure. :)





















































Both polishes dried perfectly and layered over one another like they were meant to be together! I loved this manicure! I did have a chip on one nail after 3 days, but by the third day I was ready for a new manicure anyway!

Here are some pics in indirect light.



























KBShimmer has the best formula for glitter.  It always applies smoothly, dries in a good time, and delivers the best color combinations, AMAZING! I love it!

Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!