Tuesday, February 12, 2013

KBShimmer Spring Polish Line2013 :Selected Swatches.

Oh it's finally coming...SPRING!

KBShimmer is one of my favorite glitter indies and on February 15th she will be releasing nine new colors, YIPPEE!!!!

















I have 3 of them to show you today. :)
L to R: "Where My Peeps At", "Spring Training", and the glitter top coat "Pastel Me More". In addition she sent a mini bottle of her top coat "Clearly On Top". (My bottle has a typo)  :)

First Up..."Where My Peeps At" 3 coats, no top coat.



























Bottle Shot


























"Where My Peeps At" is a soft baby yellow "crelly" (cross between a creme and a jelly) with pink, purple, blue and green multi-sized glitter. Applied like a dream, perfect in 3 coats.  It reminds me of Easter morning and the big Egg hunt!

"Spring Training"
3 coats, no top coat






























Bottle Shot


























"Spring Training" is my new favorite glitter for SPRING! It is a mint green "crelly" with pink, gold, purple and green tones. It is also scented with notes of FREESIA. Okay, so when I applied this, I kept smelling something nice and floral but I couldn't figure it out. After I finished swatching these, I applied this as my NOTD (Nail Of The Day), and again I kept smelling something, and I couldn't put my finger on it, it was driving me CRAZY!...UNTIL NOW!!!  

Now I know what it is, I'm a dork.  It smells amazing! I love this, what a nice surprise. :)

This applied perfectly, no issues, and I am obsessed with this color! LOVE!

"Pastel Me More"














Because this is a "top coat" and has a clear base, I decided to apply it over another similar color OPI "I Have A Herring Problem". :)






























I applied 2 coats of the OPI, then topped it with 2 coats of "Pastel Me More". The accent finger is 3 coats of "Pastel Me More" by itself.



























"Pastel Me More" is a glitter top coat with a wide range of pastel glitters in varying sizes and tones. Most of these are muted tones, of rose, blue and gold, but compliment each other very well.

Here it is in indirect light.



























Great color combo! This applied like the others, like a dream. The glitter was not hard to apply and get onto the nail. PERFECT!

When I wore "Spring Training" as my NOTD (Nail Of The Day) I decided to try the top coat, and let me tell you, it was great! I only used 1 coat and my manicure was done, smooth shine, and dried fast, very similar to Seche Vite in dry time. I am impressed and I look forward to using her top coat more often, A++++, and it is 2-Free...NICE!  It comes in two sizes, 15ml for $5, and 7ml for $3. It's a great deal!

I am NOT a pastel fan, and I profess this ALL the time, but these polishes have found a special place in my heart, especially "Spring Training"!

Get them, you need them for SPRING, trust me!!!

Grab them on their website on FEBRUARY 15th, HERE.

Keep It Sweet!

*Product provided by PR.


Pin It!

No comments: