Tuesday, February 19, 2013

OPI Euro Centrale Collex. Spring 2013: Swatches

Here are the 12 new colors for Spring 2013 from OPI.






















"Classic meets contemporary" is how OPI describes their new collection, do you agree?

"OPI Eurso..Euro"
2 coats, no top coat



























Vibrant indigo creme. This is an indigo that leans more blue, it is very pretty and perfectly opaque in 2 coats.

"Polka.com"
1 coat, on the tips, no top coat



























Given that fact that this glitter has a clear base I decided to put it on top of "OPI Eurso..Euro" half way, but I see now that was a bad idea, LOL. This is a pink, teal and blue glitter suspended in a clear base, best if used as a glitter topper to your manicure.  :) My bottle was a bit thick, but still easy to apply :0

"Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!"
3 coats, no top coat



























Another warm bubble gum pink with shimmer.It applied well in 2 coats, but left me with blotches  so 3 was needed. Great for spring, but the color is not all that original .

"You're Such A Budapest"
2 coats, no top coat



























Great lavender creme with a slight shimmer. Whenever I swatch lavender cremes, I always compare them to OPI "Rumples Wiggin" in application, since RW is a bit thin. This was better than RW, but still thin. Never the less, I love this color.

I think I'm falling in love with all the "wispy" pastels for Spring. Something must be wrong with me, LOL!!!

"Can't Find My Czechbook"
2 coats, no top coat



























Blue aqua creme. Pretty color for Spring, and easy to apply, but again , not very unique.

"My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours!"
2 coats, no top coat



























Great bright orange creme with shimmer. The shimmer is subtle, but tit's there. I loved this color and formula, perfect in 2 coats.

"Hands Off My Kielbasa!"
2 coats, no top coat



























This is a salmony shimmery frost.  The color is pretty and looks good on the hands, but the frosty side of it is killing me. Perfect in 2 coats, and please excuse the smudge on my index finger :(

"A Woman's Prague-Ative"
2 coats, no top coat



























A bright as a brand new penny! This shimmery copper is amazing, and the act that it has more of an orange tone sets it apart!  Great coverage in 2 coats.

"OY-Another Polish Joke"
1 coat over "A Woman's Prague-Ative", and 3 coats on the accent nail, no top coat








































I decided to mix this p a bit. I decided to top "OY-Another Polish Joke" over "A Woman's Prague-Ative" to show that it can be a great golden top coat as well as a sheer dazzler on its own. Given that with 3 coats it's still sheer, I'll most likely use it as a golden topper :)

"Vant To Bite My Neck?"
2 coats, no top coat



























Oh yeah, bring on the purples! This color is surprisingly deep for a Spring shade, but still very welcomed and nice in this collection. A deep eggplant purple, or more like a deep concord grape creme, YUM! Perfect in 2 coats and nearly opaque in 1 coat. The color is not very unique, but deep colors like this can be used often and look great on most skin-tones.

"I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw"
2 coats, no top coat



























Oh how I love my blues,  and a dark marine blue creme is even BETTER! It's not quite a dark royal blue, and it's not a navy creme, it's more like a dark marine blue. So pretty! Great in 2 coats.

"My Vampire Is Buff"
2 coats, no top coat



























Not my favorite. I mean,  it's a buff creme...that's it. It does have tones of peach in it, so it's not your standard "buff", but it's there, LOL :) Opaque in 2 coats, although 3 may be needed to cover up some bald spots.

My favorites are: "I Saw...You Saw...We Saw...Warsaw", "I Vant To Bite Your Neck", "You're Such A  Budapest", "OPI Eurso... Euro" and"A Woman's Prague-Ative" :)


Euro Centrale Collection nail lacquer shades contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and each includes OPI’s exclusive ProWideBrush for the ultimate in application.
Euro Centrale by OPI will be available February 6, 2013, atProfessional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each Nail Lacquer. 
            For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!

*Product provided by OPI.
Pin It!

1 comment:

ashley said...

i love this collection, especially the light lilac