Thursday, November 18, 2010

OPI DS Fantasy

I got this color in a blogger sale and I am so happy I nabbed it!

Here is OPI DS "Fantasy " 2 coats, although it was opaque in 1 coat.















Deep rich dark blue with holographic glitter. The holo isn't linear, but its GORGEOUS!















Excuse my poor cuticles, winter is finally kicking in here in Southern California and I have not started my winter cuticle treatments yet :) 

During the winter, I soak my cuticles in warm olive oil and warm water and then I wear the gloves at night with my cuticle cream at least twice a week. After I do this a couple of time, my cuticles are way better :)















Yeah, this is another DS, that I refused to take off and I kept this one on for 5 days as well, it was so pretty! :)





























Oh look at my poor cuticles...YIKES! I'm soaking tonight....definitely.

Tell me....whats your winter treatment for your hands ?
Pin It!

15 comments:

AllThingsNails! said...

And you already know my thoughts! Lovely...

L said...

Gorgeous!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Great blue! I don't have a winter hand/skin routine - yet. I'm going to have to come up with something fast because Winter is coming on pretty quick!

Andi said...

You're so lucky to have gotten this polish in a sale - it's gorgeous!!! And I'm trying your cuticle treatment tonight because the weather's already starting to wreak havoc on mine, too. Thanks for the tip :)

Rory said...

So jealous you nabbed this! I really want this, but don't want to pay the eBay prices. I'm going to have to borrow you cuticle idea and get some gloves for sleeping because right now I'm just slathering lotion 5 times a day and it isn't doing the trick. :(

Unknown said...

What I fantastic color! I envy you. :D

Unknown said...

@Allthingsnails-Did u grab this one yet?

@L- Thank U!

@Megan- Winter is definitely coming fast.

@Andi-I agree and it was great luck! You can also add lemon if you want to whiten the nails.

@VarnishVixen- Yeah ebay can be pretty bad. Yes the gloves work, and you can even use something really simple like Vaseline, that works wonder :)

@Gejba- Thank You and I envy your cuticles right now...LOL :) They great on your posts.

-Diana- said...

Such a beautiful color, looks great on you.

AmyGrace said...

That's a beauty! I never want to take off any of the DS-polishes I have, love them all!

Unknown said...

This is one of my Favs! Great job on those close-ups!

Anonymous said...

i soak my hands in warm olive or jojoba oil if they get really dry. and i slather on lemony flutter. god this ds is PRETTY.

Unknown said...

@Scandalous- wow, maybe I should eliminate the water and just got PURE! Tahnks :)

nail crazy said...

Superb polish,I love it :-)

rebeca.cd said...

Love the colour! I love blue nail polishes

Imo said...

Lush lemony flutter is the BEST kind of winter treatment for my hands =D