Thursday, February 23, 2012

Green & Aqua Squishies!

Today I have a comparison of green/aqua squishy glitters and shimmer! Yeah I crammed everything into one, LOL! :)














Left to Right: China Glaze "Atlantis", Cult Nails "Toxic Seaweed", Sinful "Nail Junkie" OLD, Sinful "Nail Junkie" NEW.














Left to Right: China Glaze "Atlantis", Cult Nails "Toxic Seaweed".














Left to Right: Sinful "Nail Junkie" OLD, Sinful "Nail Junkie" NEW.

Yep, they changed Nail Junkie, and in my opinion it was for the better, take a look!














2 coats each.  Left to Right: China Glaze "Atlantis", Cult Nails "Toxic Seaweed", Sinful "Nail Junkie" OLD, Sinful "Nail Junkie" NEW.

For those of you who passed on "Toxic Seaweed", because you thought it would look like Atlantis, I'm sorry to say it does not. :(



























Left to Right: China Glaze "Atlantis", Cult Nails "Toxic Seaweed". Atlantis is definitely aqua teal and it contains larger holographic silver glitter. Toxic is green and has smaller glitter that shimmers gold, with some additional rust or orange colored glitter in it as well. Both winners!

Sinful, well this comparison is more obvious...



















Left to Right: Sinful "Nail Junkie" OLD, Sinful "Nail Junkie" NEW. Over a darker color the difference will not matter, but the NEW Junkie offers a great new option of wearing it by itself, and offering a more opaque finish! :)

I love both of my "Nail Junkie's"...because I'm a Nail Junkie as well, LOL :)

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for the comparison! I really want to add Atlantis to my stash, so I'm glad to see it's not a dupe of anything I already have. I actually have the old version of Nail Junkie and I like that I can layer it, but I still want the new bottle as well so I can wear it by itself without having to do a bunch of coats.

Unknown said...

@Melissa- I agree, 2 is better than 1..LOL, thanks for commenting :)

Anutka said...

Thanks so much for the comparison. Definitely like version number 2 better :)