Thursday, July 26, 2012

The first manicure after my 2 week vacay....

After wearing the same blue gel manicure for 2 weeks, I was itching to get it off ans wear something else.

Don't get me wrong I loved my gel manicure, but 2 weeks of the same color will drive any "bonafide nail polish junkie" BATTY!!!!!

So I immediately grabbed 2 colors I loved, and applied them in a hurry!

















OPI "A Roll In The Hague" and "Road House Blues". :)

In fact I was in such a hurry to do this manicure, my camera was still charging, so I used my phone to take the pics! :)



















Left Hand
















Right hand, please excuse the cotton on the nails, I was in a bit of a hurry :) 2 coats of each color and I was a happy nail gal. These pics do not have top coat...I told you I was in a hurry, LOL! :)





























I am in love with the alternating color block pattern on each hand, it's my new thing, LOL! :)

Oh and hear are some pics from Bali, Indonesia...




















































Keep it Sweet!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha you make me laugh, I think I'd be the same after wearing one colour for sooo long. I love these two bold colours, they're so contrasting, they're a perfect match!

Unknown said...

Love that blue color!!<333

Lawless Lacquer said...

Wow! Bali looks amazing. Hope you had a great time, welcome back :)

beachgal said...

Looks like you had an amazing vaca! Wow! I love, love Roll In The Hague - it's a great orange and my bottle has a perfection formula.