THE CONCRETE JUNGLE TRANSFORMS INTO AN URBAN BLOOMING OASIS IN SPRING
New York – Dark and dreary sidewalks turn into vibrant catwalks thanks to the China Glaze® City Flourish collection. Blooming with 12 pale pastels and high voltage neons, the Spring 2014 collection will inspire you to toss those gloves and coats for shorter skirts and strappy sandals. Tips and toes that sported the rich, dark shades of winter will flourish in the brightest shades of the season.
The China Glaze® City Flourish collection includes:
Thistle Do Nicely – Electric pink neon crème
· Peonies & Park Ave – Neon bright pink crème
· Petal to the Metal – Warm pink coral crème
· Spring In My Step – Baby pink crème
· Strike A Rose – Watermelon shimmer
· Don’t Honk Your Thorn – Nude shimmer
· In a Lily Bit – Soft light violet crème
· Lotus Begin – Neon purple crème
· What A Pansy – Cool periwinkle/indigo blue crème
· At Vase Value – Bright baby blue crème
· Grass Is Lime Greener – Neon lime crème
· Metro Pollen-tin – Neon peach crème
China Glaze® City Flourish will be available in March 2014 at fine salons and beauty supply stores.
China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze® nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).
China Glaze® is a division of American International Industries.
*Info provided by PR