Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Snowcone anyone?

It has been so hot , here in Southern California.  When I got home yesterday at 5:12pm, it was 102 degrees....OYE VAY!

I wish I had a real snow cone waiting for me when I got home, but instead I have this...

Orly
"Snow cone"
2 coats














No complaints here, a really pretty bright blue creme, the application was smooth and I just love the color and the cute lip gloss is adorable!!














Just looking at these pics again, makes me feel 10 degree cooler already :)













I think I should have picked up the others from this collection, but of course..I grabbed the blue one first. :)

Okay I have a super busy day, and everyone is coming to me to solve their problems, so I am off and running!  Ever have one of those days? or months? LMAO!

Have a great day and stay cool, :)

Keep it sweet!
Pin It!

16 comments:

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

I love this polish!

Tassa said...

It looks amazing on you. :) It's already on my WL. ;)

Here in Europe is hot too. :P

Sarah B. said...

Lovely color :)

I love these light blues!

amusedPolish said...

it's one of my favourite orlys :D

MightyLambchop said...

This is a glorious color and it really looks fabulous on you.
Beautiful!

AnnKiins'♥ said...

AHH, I lubb this color so much <3
That baby blue is just so adorable!
-Adds to want list-

Iris @ pimpmynailz.com said...

Stunning blue Jackie!

Lois said...

cute! looks great on you :)

Erika said...

I am wearing Snow cone, right now. It is one of my favourite polishes. Snow cone looks great on you. And yes, it is a soft, cooling colour, isn't it? :D

I have Gumdrop and Lemonade from that collection, as well and I like all three a lot.

Susie said...

I've got that one and love it.
Looks great on you.
Susie

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! I have had such a long day, stick a fork in me..I'm done!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

That color is YOU!!! What a beautiful combination of you and that polish. Yes, it does look yummy. :)

Pretty said...

this is such a sweet blue.. it look so cute and nice on you.

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Wow, you make Snowcone look fabulous!
Perfect application!!!!

Cupcake said...

Beautiful blue.

Unknown said...

Thank You everyone, such sweet compliments. I really appreciate them :):)