Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Prince O(+>

Yep, it's that time of year again!  It's Prince's Birthday! Woo Hoo!!



Now I usually do a sweet manicure for his birthday, but I have been super busy, so here are some swatches of my frankens that I've done in the past, named after Prince songs :)

"Computer Blue"













"Anotherloverholenyohead"













"Party Man"..I have to re-wear this one, Seche Vite did some serious damage (shrinkage) to this manicure! :)




"Something in the Water (Does Not Compute)"













"Life 'O' the Party" (the black glitter)













"It's gonna be a beautiful night"






He is a pure musical genius, I love his level of creativity and musical honesty. What can I say I love him! :)

Happy Birthday Prince, I wish you many more birthdays and blessings! O(+>

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Biba said...

Oh, I love prince too! :)

Melissa said...

I had no idea today was his birthday, but my dad loves Prince! Your frankens are extremely gorgeous too! I love them all.

Tini said...

The frankens make me think about one of my favorite Prince albums "Rave Unto The Joy Fantastic." Nice post!

Natalie said...

Computer blue is amazing! What brand is it?

Unknown said...

@Natalie- Thank You! Computer Blue is a "franken" polish I made up of several different polishes. They are all frankens. I think I used 4 or 5 different brands to make "Computer Blue" :)

Terni said...

Doll!

I seriously thought of you today!!! Prince's bday is a truly special day. I've been out of the nail world for a bit...off to catch up on your blog.

-Terni

Robin said...

I heart Prince too!!!! Did u see him in concert last year? Prince is awesome in concert!! Awesome frankens :D