Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mash-Up: Midnight Cami what a Stroke of Brilliance!

I haven't done a mash-up in a while, so here is another. 1 brand + 2 polishes= PERFECTION!














Essie "Midnight Cami" and "Stroke of Brilliance".














I applied 2 coats of Essie "Midnight Cami" and then 1 coat of "Stroke of Brilliance". Then my usual 2 coats of top coat, OPI Top Coat and then SV.








































I have had "Midnight Cami" for over a year and I have never applied it until ow...someone smack me PLEASE! LOL!

This dark navy blue shimmer is gorgeous! Easily the most "slept on" polish in my collection. I'm definitely wearing this again. :)

Application was smooth and perfect in 2 coats and it was simply stunning! No issues!








































Essie "stroke of brilliance", applied perfectly too! 1 coat and I got exactly the coverage I needed, and it was super smooth, A+++ on this formula Essie. Keep up the great work!














Both can be purchased at your local drugstore, "stroke of brilliance" was seasonal and may be harder to find now, grab them if you can!!!!

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

4 comments:

The Lacquer Tracker said...

Gah, this is gorgeous! I haven't been able to find Stroke of Brilliance, but now I want it more than ever!

Essie Rae said...

Love this look.

Nanabeams said...

OH wow, they look so pretty together!

Kas said...

Lovely combo!