Monday, September 24, 2012

OPI Suede and tape manicure!

Hello and happy Monday or not so happy Monday depending on how well your Monday is going, LOL :)

I was having some fun with green painters tape.  and decided to try my hand at a tape manicure. I warn you some nails are more exciting and well done than others...














I decided to use 3 OPI Suede colors I owned. OPI "Here Today Aragon Tomorrow Suede", OPI "Russian Navy" Sued, and OPI "OPI Ink" Suede.














I first started with a manicure of "Here Today Aragon Tomorrow" topped with top coat to make it shine.  Then I followed up with pieces of green painters tape cut out and applied to my nail, and then stroked on the other 2 colors in random areas of the nail.








































Topped it with top coat to give it that sparkle, and that was it. Next time I will choose more contrasting colors, so the pattern really stands out.  I loved working with 3 of my OPI Suede colors, this collection delivers great sparkle once they are topped with top coat . :)








































The thumb is my favorite!

Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

1 comment:

beachgal said...

I have to see if I can find Here Today Aragon Tomorrow. It's the only suede I don't own...I thought it would be black like the cream version was so did not buy it - have seen it a # of times now used in blogs and love it..Cannot believe my suede collection is complete all but for this lovely!