Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Finally my holiday nubbins...

As with most holidays that including, baking, shopping and wrapping, my nails took a beating.

So here they are, my holiday nubbins...LOL :)















3 coats of Orly "Meet me under the mistletoe", topped with 2 coat of Seche Vite.

This green is soo deep and awesome and the golden green shimmer is gorgeous!















I broke my thumb nail while moving some heavy packages around and well that set off a chain reaction that end with me having to cut the whole crew "down to size"
















I have to admit, that after "the break", my short nubbin made the baking and wrapping a whole lot easier! LOL! (this is my attempt at seeing the bright side of things)





























I was skeptical of this polish when I first saw it, I mean I love China Glaze's "Emerald Sparkle", so I didn't think anything could top it,  but this set a new standard to holiday polish, it's smooth, deep yet sparkly, and it's just simply pretty! A+++++

Pin It!

11 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

i'm not a big fan of green but this polish is gorgeous!

sorry about your break. but they are really cute short.

Unknown said...

I hadn't had a break in a while, so i knew it was going to happen, oh well :)

L said...

Your nubbins are still pretty. :-)

liquoredonlacquer said...

I love this green!! ♥

cathryn said...

you get 5+ points for using the word nubbins, haha love it so much.

they suit your hands very well actually and look really nice with this polish :D

Freshie said...

Sorry for the breaks, but your nubbins are cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks, they are kinda cute for now..LOL!

rijaH said...

I think your holiday nubbins are cute <3

Unknown said...

@rijah- Thank you!

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

totally love the luscious green nubbins! lol! its funny once the break happens you realize how much easier life is with short nails! I made it through break free this year (knock on wood) and I wore this color to my holiday party for work LOVE it! And it looks fab on you! XO

Unknown said...

I saw this at Ulta and wanted it so bad!!! thanks for sharing :)!