Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Valentine Kisses Winner and my NOTD!

(I'm fighting with blogger right now, it won't let me line things up how I want) Arrrgghh!!!
 
And the winner is....
 
AMBERSKI of A Day In the Life... Congrats Chica, I've emailed you so give me your mailing address and I will give it to Valentine Kisses for shipping :):)...and now for my NOTD. I just received my Barielle order in the mail yesterday and in it was this little beauty Barielle "Elle's Spell" 3 coats topped with Seche Vite
Gorgeous red jelly with flakes of fire engine red, orange and gold!
The first coat starts off thin, but it builds nicely and at first it seemed too thin and I saw some VNL, but that disappeared once the flakes  popped out! 
Next time I will try this one over an opaque red and then 2 coats of "Elle's Spell", that should kill the evil VNL...LOL!   ......and Congrats again to Amberski for winning such a great prize!!! Oh and I almost forgot about my 3 winners of the $5 off coupon..they are ...   #3 Aaminahs Mom,  #19 Freshie, and  #46 hi guys ;D.  Email me and I will let Valentine Kisses know you have won the coupons!!!
And a BIG thank you to Valentine Kisses for hosting this giveaway for my followers, *muah* :)
Pin It!

11 comments:

jaljen said...

Great polish and great prize!

AllThingsNails! said...

Isn't it so very pretty? I'm so glad you got it and yeah, what's up with Blogger sometimes. It can be sometimey... :)

Unknown said...

Yeah I'm so made at blogger right now, this page looks horrible... oh well. I also received from Barielle my favorite foot creme, "Date Night" and "Cashmere me or loose me"

Biba said...

This polish is awesome!

And congrats to the winner :)

o said...

Wow, I love this polish! Def. over an opaque red it will look even nicer!

Unknown said...

Blogger has been crazy!!

Girl, Elle's spell is super gorgeous!!!

Congrats! ladies :)

KarenD said...

Congrats to Amber! She's a sweetie. :)

Elle's Spell looks great; I still need to try my bottle. (At least I've managed to stop calling it Elle's SpellS!)

Savannah said...

Love this! I need it in my life!

Congrats to the winner of the giveaway!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I'm so hoping the Nfu Oh flakie is as nice as this one, bc your gorgeous pics are making me want it!

Rhea said...

OMG, that polish is really pretty! & Congrats to all the winners :)

MissMidnightBlue said...

Congrats!