Thursday, December 2, 2010

Zoya Valerie and 675

675 followers, wow!! Don't you guys have day jobs? LOL...no seriously, thank you to everyone for checking me out, I'm so embarrassed and proud :):)Okay back to the polish...

Gorgeous dark plum from the Flame Collection.

In the bottle it has a great golden shimmer, but that didn't show up on my nails :(, just the gorgeous deep plum shimmer that you have all seen, so here it is again! :):)

Zoya "Valerie"
3 coats














I cut my nails again, yeah I know most "nail-heads" refuse to voluntarily cut their nails, but I think darker colors look better on shorter nails, so I cut them..:) LOL!





























The camera really pulls out the blue and red shimmer in this polish, because normally it looks like this...















Sorry for the blurry pic, but the color indoors,outside and threw the camera lens are totally different, but I must confess, I wanted so much more out of this color, it just didn't wow me, like I thought it would. 

Maybe it will look better on longer nails? LOL! :)















I had to post this shot, the box came out so pretty and I love ANYTHING grapefruit...these are at my local DT so I bought 10 boxes...yummy!!!
Pin It!

21 comments:

L said...

Your n ails are really cute at this length. OMG I love those WW fruit jellies too. Yum

Unknown said...

@L- Thank You and I now only have 2 boxes left...LOL, I need to go back and see if they have more!!! LOL!

KarenD said...

I like your nails this length! Mine get to a certain point and I have to cut them or they annoy the heck out of me when I'm typing. (I guess the kids call that "keyboarding".)

Unknown said...

@KarenD- That's cute, keyboarding! My nails curl into tubes when they get long, its odd and I do not like it...so I cut them!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous color on you, and your nails look great at that length too!

jbrobeck said...

You totally deserve this many followers, you silly girl! You post more regularly than a lot of others, and that counts for alot!

I have Zoya Valerie too, I loved it but had a HORRIBLE time capturing it on camera, your pics are GREAT!

ShortAndSweetNails said...

That looks awesome on you! :D
I just checked my spreadsheet and I don't own this but now I must! LOL Thanks. And your blog is awesome so no surprise you have all those followers.

Arie said...

The last picture is my fave lol!^_^

Megan Harmeyer said...

Your nails look great short! I have that color but have yet to use it. Such a pretty color. Thanks for reminding me about Valerie.

tjoyu said...

That is such a great color! I just took it off last night. Those Wonka fruit candies are so good!! The ones with the hard shells are very good too...hopefully my DT still has some because I may need to stock up!

rebeca.cd said...

Great colour! I want a nail polish like this, I don't have any similar colour

HeavenLeiBlu said...

Help me out here... what's a DT?

The Preppy Student said...

mmm fruit jellys!

Valerie looks awesome!

Unknown said...

@scandalous- Thanks hun

@jbrobeck- Thank You, thats very nice of you to say :)

@shortandsweetnails- Yes add it to the list, and I keep a spreadsheet too! :)

@Arie- Mine too! LOL

@Megan- Anytime!

@tjoyu- Ive tried the hard ones and I like them too!

@Becky- Its great and the good thing about Zoya is they keep their site very well stocked!Rarely does anything run out.

@heavenlei- DT is the "Dollar Tree", a place that sales everything for $1. They are notorious for carrying old nail polishes that were once sold in the drugstores :) They also have EVERYTHING else you can think of :)

colorfulbottle said...

Your nails look beautiful when short too. I like this color, too bad it didn't wow you, you'll just have to keep on looking for a purple that will =)

Icequeen81 said...

Like i asked u in ur give away form
more purples yeayyyy thanks
this one is beautifulll

Unknown said...

@MariaAndrea- Your welcome!

HeavenLeiBlu said...

Thanks! I feel like such a doofus now. My local Dollar Trees are too far away from my house to bother, usually, so I hit them up when I'm out of town, go figure =P

HeavenLeiBlu said...

Oh wait, now I'm mixing them up with Dollar General. My DT is right down the street, I go almost weekly, LOL

Erika said...

That polish is gorge!

I am just a housewife. Busy, but I make the time to have my blog fun. :D

Unknown said...

@HeavenLei- Awesome! I don't have a dollar general, do they carry polish too??

@Icequeen- Girls gotta have fun!! Thanks for stopping by! :)