Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Holiday Nail Loot....

So here are all the polishes I got over the holiday!

"Planet Beauty" had a 25% off sale, and the sales girl gave me an additional 20% off, so I scored big!!!














Deborah Lippmann "Superstar", "All that Jazz Collection", and "Today was a Fairytale"














OPI "Let me entertain you" and "The show must go on"

Then I dropped by a beauty supply store for some hair care products and I nabbed these.














"Louvre me, louvre me not", "Sea ya later, sailor", "Royal Rajah Ruby"

Then I ran over to CVS during their Milani sale and grabbed these














"Gold", "Silver Dazzler", "Perplex" and the Revlon jelly (posted earlier) "Royal"

While Christmas shopping for my family, I grabbed these Claires "Bright Skies", Finger Paints "Laugh My Art Off", and Sephora by OPI "Havana Dreams"














and then the big whopper!














Chanel "Black Pearl"...this is so pretty in person and very original! I love it.  I'm wearing this one first! :)

What polishes did you score over the holidays?
Pin It!

14 comments:

amusedPolish said...

wohooo for discounts :D

I got myself ds glamour right after setting up an ebay and paypal account (it's dangerous, I have way to much on my watch- list ^^)

Freshie said...

So many nail treats!!

Unknown said...

@amusedpolish- Yes ebay is a sight I visit often, it is sooooo dangerous!

@Freshie- Yes and I only have 10 fingers..LOL :)

LadyLuck said...

i guess u felt like the "Nintendo 64" Kid.

Unknown said...

@Ladyluck- Exactly! LOL, thats a good one! :)

Rory said...

Excellent holiday haul! I got some BB Coutures that I'm super excited about!

Unknown said...

@Varnish Vixen- I can't wait to see them, my BB couture stash is low. :)

liquoredonlacquer said...

wow!! nice little haul! I want those Deborah Lippmann polishes!! ♥

Unknown said...

very good haul! I have yet to see Perplex or those Milani glitters.:(

Stephanie Merlin said...

That's great loot! I love the Lippmans!

Sharon said...

Ooh, nice haul! Loving the Milanis! :D

chelle said...

Whoa awesome haul Jackie!! I have major nail polish envy lol. The Lippman's look divine and I look forward to your manis using them.

Arie said...

So many pretty polishes yay!, great deal with those lippman, I haven't been lucky to find any Milanis at my local CVS yet.
Happy new year!! :)

Enamel Girl said...

great haul!

i got the Lippmann's for Christmas too :)