Friday, May 27, 2011

BB Couture: Sea of Cortez

Ahh yes, the deep blue sea, I love to watch it from the shore, I love to swim in it, snorkel in it, and scuba dive, BUT the second I step foot on a boat...I turn as green as "whale snot" and I get SEA SICK...seriously SEA SICK...it's so sad...LOL!

I digress, here is the lovely and  not "sea sick" in color..... Sea of Cortez by BB Couture. A gorgeous blue medium blue jelly with fine glitter sparkling throughout.














3 coats and I am in LOVE YA'LL!!!






























"Sea of Cortez" is from BB Couture's Spring 2009 Collection, It applied so easily, and layered nicely! Every coat kept getting better and better :)














Look at that glitter sparkle!!!!








































You can get BB Couture at Overall Beauty, check them out!!
Pin It!

10 comments:

BMR said...

Just blue gorgeousness.

Rory said...

Such a pretty polish! At least you can swim in the ocean even if you can't go in a boat! :(

Unknown said...

@BMR- This is easily one of my top 10 blues!!

@Varnish Vixen- This is true! :)

Toyomi said...

I love this shimmers ! They are soo amazing . This blue is the absolute best.

Unknown said...

I love BB Couture polishes and this one is a beauty.

Love all your candy backgrounds...yummy! Now I want some MM's, Lol! :)

KarenD said...

Very pretty and sparkly!

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

So sparkly, gorgeous!

Giuditta said...

Aaaaaaa stop showing lovely polishes that I can't get over here! *rolls on the floor crying*

I know all about sea sickness, I even got sick on an inflatable matress on a lake :-/

Refined and Polished said...

Love this color...it just makes me smile looking at the pics. Off to go google more BB couture polishes!

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

What a perfect blue for summer! Love it!