Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Christina Ricci Walks Red Carpet in Zac Posen and OPI!



May 3, 2011 – Christina Ricci walked the red carpet in front of the Metropolitan Museum of Art last evening for the annual Costume Institute Gala in a custom creation by Zac Posen



 Ricci’s stunning silhouette was complemented by another custom element – her OPI-lacquered nails. Ricci’s manicure was created by mixing Samoan Sand and I’m Suzi and I’m a Chocoholic for an earth-toned rosy brown hue.


I love to hear that the Pro's Franken :)

*This information was provided by PR
Pin It!

4 comments:

The Phalanges Friend said...

I wasn't a fan of this dress...it looked kind of spider-queen to me, especially on Christina Ricci's itty bitty self. If it were on a tall blonde chick, I'd probably feel better about it.

But her nail color was pretty and how adorable was Zac Posen?
He's always so cute and fashionable.

Erika said...

Oy to the vey! That dress... Can I just say, "Yikes!" Not only it is pretty awful, it is totally wearing her. She is too tiny for so much dress. lol

I agree. It is fun to know that the pros franken, too. :D

Unknown said...

The dress is VERY Morticia, A La The Adamms Family..LOL

imobsessedwithnails said...

that's so cool.