Monday, May 23, 2011

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Yep, "Girls just want to have fun", and it's easy with this color !! :)

Lippmann
"Girls Just Want To Have Fun"














This is from Lippmann's Summer 2011 collection. I purchased mine from Apothica.com

3 coats, of squishy coral goodness! I topped this with 1 coat of OPI Top Coat and then 1 coat of SV.




























The formula was great and I loved how the polish was slightly transparent like a jelly, but layered nicely and was opaque in 3 coats.  I love polishes that ride that "fine line" between being a creme and being a jelly :)














Lippmann has a great formula and almost all of her polishes dry to a "high shine".  Of course, I added my usual 2 top oats, because I wanted my manicure to last longer :)



























I definitely had a great time wearing this beauty, and I can't wait to grab more Lippmann's from Apothica.
Pin It!

10 comments:

BMR said...

Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh! It's so pretty! Your swatch convinced me I have to have this one!

Unknown said...

@BMR- Thank You

@Kittypolishinbags- Yep, it's a must!!! :P

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

I usually wont' spend that much on Deborah Lippmann cream polishes (no problem spending it on the glitter ones though) however this color is amazing! It'd look great as a pedicure! I love that it's not too orange like some corals can get and really is on the more pink side!

Giuditta said...

Nice happy color, love it!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous!!! Wish these polishes were a tad cheaper, though! ;)

The Phalanges Friend said...

I have the same philosophy as Lacquer Lover when it comes to Deborah Lippmann, but this is a really pretty one. I love it with your skin tone.

Rory said...

Oh man, I so don't want to fork over money for this polish because I feel like I have similar colors in my collection, but I'm lusting after that creme-jelly finish! I love it when polishes are like that!

coco_fiere said...

What do you use as a base coat for DL polishes? I just got Lara's Theme (stunning against brown skin IMO) and Superstar and had chipping and tip wear in 1-2 days, which was annoying due to the cost. I'm thinking (hoping) that my base coat was the culprit. Advice/suggestions? Thanks!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Ooh, squishy pretty!