Monday, March 21, 2011

I had ZERO sun this weekend...

So I didn't have a chance to swatch so new pretties I received, but I do a a gorgeous color I wore last week for ya...LOL :)

We had some serious rain storms in Southern California this past weekend and I mean crazy winds and rain... so here is a gorgeous pretty that 'blew my way" in a swap :)

Jessica "Venus was her name"
3 coats.














I received this as an extra in a swap, and it was a long-time lemming to boot! SCORE!!! This polish almost made me MORE happy then the polish that initiated the swap....I love when that happens!!














This is a gorgeous grey creme with bright purple shimmer "hidden within"..I love polishes that shimmer from within, its so nice when the light hits them just right :):)




























Gorgeous.....La La La La La!!!!














As soon as I saw that this was my extra, I drove home and slapped this puppy on immediately!!!














This color reminds me a lot of Chanel "Paradoxyl", but that is more of a taupe base and this is a murky gray base..LOVES IT!  I had no issues with the formula, the first coat was thin but this polish built nicely and I had no issues in dry time.  I did my usual 2 coats of top coat (1 regular, 1 SV), and that's it!!!














A definite 2 thumbs up..but here's 1 for now :):)
Pin It!

9 comments:

Paulina said...

very pretty!

Jackie S. said...

@Paulina- Thank You, I love the shimmer :)

Varnish Vixen said...

Ooh, I actually like it better than the Chanel. Taupes sometimes look funny on me, so the gray base in this is much more flattering on me.

Jackie S. said...

@Varnish Vixen- Get it! You'll love it!!!!

nathalie said...

So better than Paradoxal! Jessica has such hidden gems, I'll try to find this one. Jackie, you lovely temptress. ;)

kittypolishnbags said...

That shimmer is pretty hidden but I'm glad you can still see it unlike lots of other shades I've tried.

Ya Gotta Hand It To Me said...

I'm sorry. I was in LA this weekend, and it cried when I left. It is all my fault.

ABOP (laquerlove on MUA) said...

Wow, that's gorgeous!

contests and such said...

I LOVE THIS COLOR!!
So pretty!