Thursday, September 22, 2011

Color Club: Back To Boho Collection Swatches & Review

Just as I stated back in June, I really do like all of these colors, only 2 of them didn't "WOW ME', and that's pretty good for a 12 color selection :)

Let's get started...

Nomadic In Nude
2 coats



























"A must have neutral for the season; off white and creamy". This color is a great "palette cleanser" and would do well under sheer glitters or other colors that require "underwear" :) 

My niece borrowed this one IMMEDIATELY, she loves dusty light colors.

Earthy Angel
2 coats



























"Gorgeous creamy camel" Another great nude for my collection! :)

New Bohemian
2 coats
 


























"A new 70’s take on Tiffany Blue" What girl can resist a color as fabulous as the famous Tiffany Box.  Although Tiffany has patented their "Tiffany  Blue", this beauty comes close.


Shabby Drab
2 coats



























"Purple Greige The ultimate boho color".  There is nothing shabby about this dusty purple ( I dislike the word "greige").  This creme has more blue undertones than OPI's "Planks A Lot", so its a keeper!

Rad Nomad
2 coats



























"Purple brown crème". I love this color, and how it plays brown in some light, and then purple in others...winner, winner chicken dinner!


Red-ical Gypsy
 2 coats



























"Boho chic red, a new take on a vintage classic red". This is my kind of red, deep, blue undertones and simply sexy!


Boho Mojo
3 coats


























"Silvery, beige pearl". This is not my kind of color. It's a tad too frosty for me and it required 3 coats and I still had streaks :) If this had less frost and was more shimmer based, I'd be all over it! 


Nouveau Vintage
2 coats








































"The perfect understated vintage frosty gold". This color really surprised me, in the bottle it looks green, but on the nail it takes on this great bronzed look, and the fact that you can see flecks of green and red.....it is gorgeous! 

My mom is wearing this one right now!


Voodoo You Do
2 coats






























"The perfect charcoal grey for the season with blue undertones". This is awesome.  At first I thought it would be similar to Chanel "Black Pearl", but it isn't even close.  This has more blue tones to it. Love it!

Artsy Craftsy
 2 coats


























"The ultimate muted military green". This color is dusty and I love it!  It may not be terribly unique, but I do not have anything like it in my collection, and the application was perfect, it's a keeper!

  
Blue-topia
2 coats






























"Just as it sounds, the perfect shade of deep blue". It's blue, it's dark, it's gorgeous...I love it!

Rebel Spirit
2 coats



























"Deep chocolate brown creme". I was a little disappointed in this one. It's such a dark brown that it almost looks black. Application was great and the formula was no problem, but the color is just a bit to dark for me, for it to be brown.


Overall this is a nice collection for fall, and I was pleasantly surprised by "Nouveau Vintage".  I think the standouts in this collection are "Nouveau Vintage", "Voodoo You Do", and "Rad Nomad". :)

Color Club is all about color and renowned for its fun, high performance rich shades and exceptionally safe products. All nail colors are vegan, Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and paraben-free - and made in New York, NY with the best raw materials. Color Club products are made in the USA and are not tested on animals. Products are available at shopcolorclub.com.


For additional information on Color Club please call 1-800-221-8080 or visit www.cosmeticgroup.com.
*Polish was provided by Color Club PR for review.


Pin It!

9 comments:

Fashion Footing said...

Love Artsy Craftsy!

Unknown said...

@Fashion Footing-Dusty greens are so "IN" now, it's a great color to have! :)

Polish and Charms said...

I agree with Fashion Footing, I like artsy craftsy the best, but the dark blue is close behind!

Inge (PolishSis) said...

That silver is just horrible, ugh. But the rest are quite nice, especially that dusty purple and the military geen. Your nails are stunning.

Unknown said...

@Polish and Charms- I'm a sucker for blues..LOL :)

@PolishSis- Thank You. They have really grown over the last 2 years, I need to do a nail care posts, showing how I grew them out. I could never grow them out before, but now I cut them every 2 weeks and they grow back sooooo fast. :)

Unknown said...

Know what might be a winning combination...new bohemian @ neuvo vintage.

Playing with Polish said...

Nouveau Vintage is stunning! I need it! :-)

Enamel Girl said...

Nouveau Vintage is one of my favs as well!

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

very nice collection!