Friday, September 23, 2011

Serious BLING!!!!

My "dusty beauty supply", and I mean DUSTY, now carries Dare to Wear, and this bright beauty SCREAMED at me...TAKE ME HOME!!!!!














Dare To Wear "Hologram Diamond".

Now because this is a SUPER glitter, I knew to first apply a base color, so removal would be easier. I did a layer of OPI "Your Royal Shine-ness", then I did 2 coats of  Dare To Wear "Hologram Diamond". :)












































This was a serious disco ball on my nails! Serious!!!!! Now because glitters are "hungry, hungry hippos" for top coat, so I did 2 coats of top coat. 

The first was 1 coat of "Gelous" and then a nice thick coat of Seche Vite to follow. :) *nom nom nom*



























Awesome!  The application was very easy, and not clumpy at all.  The glitter was opaque in 2 coats and after using the "Foil Method", it came off nicely after 4 days of wear.















Happy Friday!!!!!


Pin It!

14 comments:

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

I need this color! Gorgeous!

Moe said...

*.* This polish was made by god!

Unknown said...

Woooow!
This polis is amazing!

Maria said...

i have a few of these polishes and now i finally know their name LOL i kept thiking..what are those blobs of letters in the front .. hahahahah nice.! i've seen this color in person and it doesnt look this great.however you make me want to go and grab it ! .. it looks super blingy!

LemonyEmily said...

oh my WORD that is sparkly!! defnitely attention grabbing! i love it!

Fashion Footing said...

Yowza! Fabulous!

Alyssa Valentine said...

Oh My!! I NEED this color! I don't know anyone near me that sells that brand. You're lucky!!

Bregje said...

Buhhh, I want a dusty too! Especially when they have such insane sparkly stuff =D Awesome! Have fun being distracted by your nails all the time :)

Megan Harmeyer said...

Very pretty! So bling! Reminds me of Studio M Magic Attraction.

Anonymous said...

I need this polish in my life. I love glitters and this one is just amazing.

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

Oh wow! I LOVE IT! This is an eye catcher!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Blingaling! This reminds me of my birthday mani. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I think I'm blind. I LOVE it!

april brooks said...

I love it!!