Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Zoya "Yara"

I recently purchased 3 new Zoya's when they had their last special.  The 3 I nabbed were "Yara", "Neeka" and "Cynthia".  Once I saw Yara I knew I had to put it on immediately!

Zoya
"Yara"
2 coats








































"A medium smoky olive drab with an illuminating splash of bright gold glitter.?? An olive drab that's anything but- it's completely glam."
















Gorgeous, murky olive green creme with bright gold-green shimmer...so pretty! I really think this color is a nice departure from the recent trend of military green cremes..this gives the military green a kick in the "you know what"...LOL









































I recently lost my swatches of "Neeka" and Cynthia" when I "misplaced" my flash drive full of pictures.. :( Luckily, I back them up on my laptop...but I did not get a chance to back it up with my latest swatches BEFORE I lost it ...darn it!

But I'll re-swatch them this weekend :)














Did you take advantage of the Zoya deal? Which 3 colors did you grab?
Pin It!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

this was one of my favorites that came out for Fall, it looks gorgeous on you!

Biba said...

I want it only because of that golden shimmer in it :D

Sasha said...

Zoya doesn't dry on me... no matter what base/top coat combo I try.

But that shade looks gorgeous on you!

Fashion Footing said...

I wish I had known about a Zoya sale! I have yet to purchase any Zoya but I'm craving some, hardcore.

Love this color on you!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I think this is going to be my next mani. Thanks! LOL This is a gorgeous color.

BMR said...

Love it! I got Yara and Neeka too. Plus Dree because I can't get enough of the military green nail polish.

Terni said...

i have two accounts with zoya - i ended up with Yara, Posh, Pippa, Marina, Phoebe & Remove +. i so regret not buying cynthia. i can't wait to see your swatches of it. yara is beautiful on you!

Beauty By Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beauty By Crystal said...

Pretty!! I Just got this one... I can't wait to wear it. Yara looks SO pretty with your skin tone.

Sarah Kesler said...

I love this color. I'm definitely planning to pick it up at some point.

Refined and Polished said...

Gorgeous!!! I got this one, Neeka, Dree, Cynthia, Marina, and Jem. I've only worn Cynthia so far...must wear the others soon!

peripatetic33 said...

so pretty
i keep looking at my bottle but have not opened yet