Friday, September 17, 2010

Atlantis..my long lost love!

I love this color, but I know you can get V.N.L. if you don't layer it, so I did a layer of my favorite nude and then 2 coats of Atlantis...perfection!


1 coat of Color Club "Best Dressed List"
2 coats of China Glaze "Atlantis"















Love it!  I've seen post with this layered over aqua, green, navy and all sorts of blues, but just alone, in its glory...its gorgeous!















And as with most gorgeous, blingy, pretty things, this was a P.I.T.A. to remove...nothing the foil method couldn't handle, but damn, it still stuck like glue.















This is a perfect aqua green jelly base, with aqua and multi-holographic glitter.














So pretty!















Love it! Happy Friday!!! :)  This is the last day to enter my giveaway, I'll draw the winner using random.org and announce the winner on Sunday :)
Pin It!

13 comments:

Trista said...

Absolutely gorgeous. So on my wishlist =^)

Jenny said...

Oh my, this is absolutely amazing! This is definitely going on my wishlist as well! :D

MightyLambchop said...

This is an amazing glitter and it looks awesome on you!
It looks really cool layered over a blue too. I tried over Orly Royal Navy, it was teh snazzy.

Unknown said...

@ Mighty- Thank You! and Great idea about the layering, that will be my next mani! :)

@ Jenny and Twister- definitely a must or any collection! :)

KarenD said...

Lovely! I've never tried this one over my "underwear"--great idea!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Oooh, this one's a winner!

f u said...

This is one of the prettiest polishes ever! I have a backup cuz I love it SO much. :)

Unknown said...

@ KarenD- "Underwear"..I love that! :):)

@ Cara- I have a backup too! Isn't it pretty! :P

@ABOP- A TRUE winner :)

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Heee heee! I read 'underwater' as 'underwear' at first. Maybe mermaid underwear?? ;)

Very fun and beautiful color.

C said...

Wow so beautiful! It reminds me of emerald city from The Wizard of Oz :)

Dante said...

That looks amazing! People rarely mention how hard it is to remove polish but anything with glitter laughs when a cotton ball is brought out.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!<3

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

Evchen said...

I looove this colour!