Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Catrice: London's Weather Forecast

Today's weather is cloudy, cool with an overcast so I thought this was appropriate!


Catrice
London's Weather Forecast
2 coats















Even though this one was a bit runny, it was still better than other brands, and the color is so pretty!

A gorgeous grey/blue creme with a hidden silver shimmer. :)















Such a great dark grey with a soft hidden silver shimmer, OH I love this color!















See it!





























Indoors it looks like a fabulous dark grey creme, and outside in the light the shimmer is released, and its more fabulous!















The base color reminds me of Zoya "Kelly"...yeah? 

I think I need to collect more greys so I can do a grey skittle manicure!

What's your favorite grey? or gray?
Pin It!

13 comments:

Iris said...

THIS ONE! This is my fav grey :) I'm curious to the new Essence one from the Denim Wanted collection, haven't tried it yet! You?

Jackie S. said...

@Iris- Nope I ahvent tried it yet, but I did see a review of it here:

http://rainbows-and-blues.blogspot.com/2010/09/essence-denim-wanted.html

Tassa said...

Pretty color! :) On you it looks more blue, but on me it looks more grey. :)

susies1955 said...

Really pretty. I don't own any of this brand yet. :)
Susie

Scandalous said...

ahahaha i posted this today too! great minds think alike! xoxo it looks super hawt on you!

Lalica said...

Nice, i like it.

I cant believe that i dont have any grey polish.

Spaceinvaders said...

I love this polish! I love it 'plain' but it's also a great base for nail art!!

Jackie S. said...

@ Tassa- Yeah, I thought the same thing, its funny how polish does that :)

@Susie- If you ever do any international swaps, add this brand to your list :)

@Scandalous- I know ...hilarious, but your post has a great inspirational quote :)

@Lalica- Grey is my new favorite neutral color, I love it in fall :)

@spaceinvaders- I agree!

Cali369 said...

This looks fab on you, really pretty grey. My fave grey is Zoya Harley.

ABOP (laquerlove on MUA) said...

Oh wow! This color looks wonderful on you!

Jackie S. said...

@Cali369- Harley is on my hit list, so pretty!

@ABOP- Thanks :)

shortwidenails said...

I actually own no grey polishes. I think I will need to purchase it. how much does catrice sell for?

deltacephei said...

Looks great on you!