Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New hauls and more "Magical" pics :)















OPI DS "Coronation", DS "Mystery" and DS "Magic"
 













China Glaze "2Nite", OPI "Jewel of India", OPI "Glacier Bay Blues"
 













Color Club "Worth the Risque", Orly "Meet Me Under the Mistletoe", Zoya "Kelly"














Love & Beauty "Orchid", Milani "HiRes", Sally "Mystic Lilac", Confetti "Moonstruck"














Orly Cosmic FX, "Its not rocket Science",, "Space Cadet" and "Galaxy Girl"














China Glaze Awakening Collection Halloween 2010














Sinful "Airy", "Rich in heart", "Shining Heart", "Let's go girls".


Sinfuls, 3 of them are from my niece Nic, who works at the airport and met a passenger who didn't know if her polish could go TSA, my niece said they could go thru, but the woman gave her the polish anyway.

She immediately thought of me :) So sweet!  The other (Rich In Heart) I bought at Walgreen's during their sale.

 Here are some more pics of DS Magic, can you tell how much I love this color? :):)
 















Can you see it? Can you see the purple flash?  This is 3 coats with a top coat of Seche..love it!!!!




























This color is WAY more blue than OPI Ink, it reminds me more of Orly "Lunar Eclipse" or Sally Hansen "Laser"...I have "OPI Ink" and "Laser" so I need to do a comparison, that will come next week.
Pin It!

19 comments:

L said...

Nice haul!

Unknown said...

awesome haul! DS Magic is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

@ L- Thank U, I need to slow down though, I've been polish shopping a lot lately.

@ Jen- Thank U, I do LOVE my blue polish :)

amusedPolish said...

wow- you've been dusty hunting a lot :P

ds magic looks great on your nail :D

KarenD said...

That's a lot of hauling! Though I shouldn't talk. :)

A comparison would be great--I've been on the fence about Magic.

Sarah B. said...

I love your hauls!

AllThingsNails! said...

So very pretty and super-nice haul...

Arie said...

So nice from your nice yay!.
love the sinfuls!
I also got Mystic Lilac, I can't wait to wear it ^_^.

Zara said...

Great haul! I can't wait to see swatches.

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Haul-tasticness!!!

:D

Katrina said...

what a NIIIICE haul! someone [me] ... is veryyy jealous. =P

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Now THAT'S a haul!!

OOohhh, baby!!! On those DS!!!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I got all but one of those Orly's last week as well and can't wait to try them out. Great haul!

Crystal said...

glacier bay blues....oooooh

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!

@ABOP- The Orly's are fun! I still need to get the other 3 :)

Unknown said...

@Crystaliciousss- Its at Victoria Nail Supply, on her "OPI retired" page :)

Never Enough Nails said...

Great haul!!

I gave you an award on my blog :)!

Anonymous said...

mother of gawd you found glacier bay blues. I am ridiculously envious

Nail Polish Obsession said...

So many wonderful goodies, lucky you. DS Magic is so great for you.