Thursday, September 9, 2010

Let's take ACROSS THE UNIVERSE...across the universe!


Deborah just emailed me and asked that I contribute and spread the word, so here's the deal...


After you put "across the universe" on take a great pic of it, and email it to her with your first name and the name of the city you are in.
Tell your friends we want to take Across the Universe...... ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!!"

So ladies, and gents, if you have taken a pic or swatched this AMAZING color, send the pic to Deborah.










Send your pics to:universe@lippmanncollection.com
Under 1MB in file size.
Acceptable formats: JPG or GIF

They are donating $ to a charity that she personally loves called "Discover the Journey", and they want to send their message of saving children of war ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!

Soo.... lets get this party started!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea...I will be doing this as soon as my bottle of Across The Universe comes in.

Jenny said...

This is a great idea. I don't have this color yet, but it is gorgeous! I this I will be making a trip to the mall to pick up this and Bad Romance sometime soon... :) Then I will participate!

I am fairly new into my polish obsession and just started up a blog last week. I would really love for you to stop by! You can find it at www.polishology.blogspot.com if you are interested. Hope to see you there! :D

Unknown said...

awesome! i'm sending mine now :D

Skulda said...

I wish I could try it. They don't ship to Canada. :(

Tassa said...

Very great idea! :)

Lois said...

Great idea! Too bad they don't ship internationally :(

Anonymous said...

totally going to do this once my bottle gets into my hot little hands!!!

The Phalanges Friend said...

LOL, it's a good and cute idea, but man...talk about irony.
How are they gonna make it across the universe if they can't even ship it across the ocean?

Unknown said...

@chaosbutterfly- Good question??