Thursday, September 30, 2010

OPI Midnight Blue Glitter: Round 2

Okay so I already posted about my bottle of OPI Midnight Blue Glitter HERE

But now I've layered it over some other colors...

Index: 2 coats of Orly "Matte Vinyl", 1 coat of OPI "Midnight Blue Glitter
Middle: China Glaze "Recycle", 1 coat of OPI "Midnight Blue Glitter
Ring Finger: Orly "Blue Suede",1 coat of OPI "Midnight Blue Glitter
Pinkie:1 coat of OPI "Midnight Blue Glitter














My favorites are the ones layered over the black and the grey :)













Its a glitter, that has a black jelly base, and the glitter is black, grey, teal, and dark blue, very interesting.Perfect for layering! :):)
















Yep, the grey is my favorite :)  Don't forget to enter my China Glaze giveaway HERE
Pin It!

7 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

I agree with you - I like it best over the black and the grey.

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

I love it over grey

Zara said...

Recycle's my favorite!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

The gray is definitely the winner!

Unknown said...

Yep, the grey is the winner :)

Pleshette_Rose said...

I really like Midnight Blue Glitter. The coat looks like ombre shading.

Icequeen81 said...

I like the dark one