Monday, September 27, 2010

Crazy, Lazy weekend

Ever have one of those weekends, where you acomplished a whole hell of a lot on Saturday but Sunday was a complete bust!

Yeah that's what happened to me.

Saturday I spent the day at the "International Bead and Jewelry Show", feeding my other hobby, jewelry making, and Sunday I stayed in all day making jewelry and watching movies....no blogging what so ever!

But I did get in some great polish shopping during the week, and guess what I picked up???

















Hee hee, I'll post haul pics tomorrow
Pin It!

15 comments:

L said...

Oh that is so darned pretty. I might have to buy this.

Michèle said...

Wow i love this on you! Gorgeous

ainos2 said...

Gorgeous!

Ethnimad said...

this spangled blue is just splendid, I adore it.

Linnie said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Totally beautiful!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Blue is your color! ;)

Michelle said...

Pfew! Now that's a pretty one!

jbrobeck said...

i wanna see the jewelery!

Unknown said...

lovely blue !!

Trista said...

Very pretty. I would love to see some of your jewelry work.

Megan Harmeyer said...

That blue POPS! Can't wait to see what you got.

Cupcake said...

I love blues on you!

So pretty!

=)

xo

AnNeTtEe said...

wow!! that is one gorgeous nail polish color!! why u gotta make us wait for the name though?? you're killin me! hahaha.... I love that color so much on u!! I'll be checkin on your haul post tomorrow! =)

Unknown said...

Thank You to everyone for their sweet comments, the color is OPI DS "Magic" and I have more pics of it on today's (9/28/10) post :):)

Thank You for visiting :)

I will post pic of my jewelry, once I have completed them, promise :)